Saturday, March 30, 2013

Suleymaniye Hamam - Istanbul

The line was ridiculously long, we must've waited for over an hour to be called. And when we finally were, it was to get in another line!

It's a very odd experience. But once you loosen up a little and "acclimate to your surroundings," it's very liberating! When in Rome...

Once the lady comes by to scrub you after you've been cooking on the marble, your skin will be renewed! With such exfoliation I was concerned that I would end up with abrasions, I have really sensitive skin - but my skin was super soft. The hot tubs and tea are a nice treat! I haven't felt this relaxed in a long time! I also purchased a massage here, and I got lucky because the masseuse was incredible. Highly recommend, but be prepared for long lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment